Project Goal: The goal of the film is to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the school, the changes in nursing, and also to highlight Hall of Fame Award winners.
Organization: Abington Memorial Hospital Dixon School of Nursing Alumni Association. The school began with nine students and two faculty members in 1914. The Alumni Association was formed in the 1920s.
- This film is a historical perspective piece.
- Contacted hundreds of alumni to participate in the filming.
- In five shoot days, CANCAN filmed 67 interviews of alumni and hospital dignitaries.
- Requested that alumni bring photographs, yearbooks and memorabilia to the interviews.
- Scanned, touched-up, organized and returned all of the historical material.
- The participants were filmed on green screen.