Project Goal: To create a memory book to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Abington Memorial Hospital Dixon School of Nursing and the changes in nursing, and to highlight Hall of Fame Award winners.
Organization: Abington Memorial Hospital Dixon School of Nursing Alumni Association. The school began with nine students and two faculty members in 1914. The Alumni Association was formed in the 1920s.
- This book is a historical perspective piece.
- Met with Alumni board to discuss needs and goal of the memory book.
- Contacted hundreds of alumni to obtain photos and memorabilia.
- Scanned, touched-up, organized and returned all of the historical material.
- Wrote school history based on historical data.
- Edited book’s content.
- Produced 18 unique lay-outs for the book.