Project Goal: CANCAN produced a series of commercials for Grand View Health to assist in re-branding their organization. Grand View Hospital had long been perceived as “just a community hospital.” Under the leadership of Timmons & Company advertising agency, the GVH marketing team’s campaign mission was to unveil a new name, “Grand View Health” and in doing so set out to communicate that “We Are” much more than a hospital—they have a multitude of access points, advanced technology, highly skilled staff and are proud to be serving their community.
Organization: Grand View Health
- Wrote scripts based on Timmons & Company’s “We are Grand View Health” concept.
- Managed a crew of ten including camera, electric, sound, and hair and make-up.
- Cast over 100 extras to appear in the commercial alongside hospital employees.
- Filmed for a total of 10 days in December 2014 and January 2015.
- Directed 29 speaking roles that included hospital administration, doctors, surgeons, nurses, staff and volunteers.
- Directed over 75 hospital employees as supporting cast members.
- Produced and edited the commercials for broadcast.
- Produced six, 30 second commercials in the key areas of Orthopedics, Surgery, Cancer, Image, Women’s Health and Cardiac
- Produced six, 15 second commercials for the key areas to be broadcast on Pandora and web portals.